Policy of Handling of Personal Information
Plus Alpha Consulting Co. Ltd,.
Taka Takeuchi, chief privacy officer
Contact : +81-3-6432-4016
1. Purpose of Collecting Personal Information
- Any personal information that has been registered by the users will be used by the company to respond to user inquiries, consultation requests, etc. as well as to send information on the solutions and services that the company offers.
2. Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
- In principle, the company shall not disclose or supply to a third party any personal information that has been provided by the users. If the company intends to disclose any personal information to a third party, it shall only do so after obtaining the prior consent of the users to which the personal information pertains.
3. Outsourced Handling of Personal Information
- The company may entrust a portion of its work to a third party within the scope of the intended purpose of use as stated above. While such third party may use the personal information to perform the entrusted work, it shall not use it for any other unintended purposes under any circumstances. In addition, the company shall enter into a proper non-disclosure agreement, etc. with such third party and also provide appropriate supervision over its handling of the personal information.
4. Consent to Provision of Personal Information
- Please note in advance that, if any user declines to provide its personal information, it could compromise the company’s ability to properly respond to any inquiry, consultation request, etc. that are made by the user or to supply service and products that are requested by the user.
5. Rights Concerning Personal Information
- If any user makes either of the following requests, the company shall disclose the relevant piece of the personal information through the means as described below, after verifying that the user making the request is indeed the individual to which the personal information pertains. ①If requested by the user to notify the intended purpose of using the personal information, the company shall meet the request in a timely manner. ②If requested to disclose the personal information that can be used to identify the individual, the company shall disclose it in writing in a timely manner. ③If requested to correct, add, or delete (hereinafter referred to as “Correct, Etc.”) any personal information that can be used to identify the individual, the company shall conduct necessary investigation in a timely manner, Correct, Etc. the personal information based on the result of the investigation, and notify the information to the user together with the description of the change that has been made to its personal information (including a case where the company has declined to Correct, Etc. the personal information) without delay. ④If requested to stop using or delete the personal information that can be used to identify the individual, or to stop supplying the same to a third party (hereinafter referred to as “Stop Using, Etc.”), the company shall oblige the request and notify the information to the user (including a case where the company has declined to Stop Using, Etc. the personal information) without delay.
6. Gathering of Data at Website
- At the website of the company, access data of the users that visit the website may be automatically gathered based on their IP addresses, etc. (although no user shall be individually identified by the company using its IP address). The types of access data the company may gather include the users’ page-viewing history, types/versions of browsers/OS being used, etc. The gathered data shall be used by the company to understand how its website is being accessed, investigate the causes of any technical issues that may occur with the servers, etc. For reference, the company’s website is using an encrypted communication system that utilizes SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) for the pages where the users enter their personal information for the purpose of protecting the personal information of the users that visit the website.
- The company is making its utmost effort to properly protect the personal information in accordance with the JIS (Japanese Industrial Standards) for the ‘Personal Information Protection Management System (JIS Q 15001:2006).’
8. Inquiry on Personal Information
- *Customer support desk:
- Address: 5th floor, Sumitomo Hamamatsucho Bldg., 1-18-16 Hamamatsucho, Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-0013
- Phone: 03-6432-4016
- E-mail: email@example.com
- * Japan Information Processing Development Center (commonly known as “JIPDEC”)
Complaint-handling contact: Consumer Contact, PrivacyMark Secretariat, PrivacyMark Promotion Center
- Address: Roppongi First Building, 9-9 Roppongi 1-chome, Minato-ku, Tokyo 106-0032
- Phone: 03-5860-7563 / 0120-116-213 (toll free number)
- JIPDEC website: http://www.jipdec.or.jp/